The World Beyond Our Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 : A New World?

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode 2 : A New World? - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 : A New World?

Post  Admin Tue Nov 13, 2012 5:51 pm

Kai:Agito
Kai watched as Hikari was slaughtering the horseman "Holy shit." Kai reached into his jacket and found a small bottle of gatorade. "Heh, glad I have you with me all the time." As Hikari was relentlessly attacking the horseman, Kai drank his gatorade. "That was good and refreshing- The fuck?" By the time Kai was done with the gatorade Hikari had slaughtered the horseman and was now walking towards Kai. Kai looked at the scythe that was in Hikari's hand. "Nice weapon, mind helping me up?" Hikari raised her weapon towards Kai. "I'd prefer your hand please, that would cut me." Kai heard a small click, it sounded like a shotgun reloading. "What are you doing?- Oh... I see." Kai watched Hikari slowly pull the trigger. "Hey, you're not going to kill me are you?" Hikari was still pulling on the trigger. Kai got up and walked towards his blade, he attempted to pick it up but he was too weak. He then sighed "Son of a bitch." Hikari finally pulled the trigger and Kai had fell to ground first, his hair reverted to black and his eyes turned to the normal shade of red there was a blank expression in his eyes. His HP had dropped to zero and his body disappeared

Last edited by Admin on Wed Nov 14, 2012 6:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 : A New World? - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 2 : A New World?

Post  Kirito Arisato Wed Nov 14, 2012 2:44 pm

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

A cool breeze swerved through, silence now enshrouding the area. What had been filled with chaos, destruction, and insane laughter was now gone, leaving an empty space with just her in it. Eyes that still flashed red looked at the now spread out particles that was once Kai, a blank expression now cast upon her face. She felt, heard, and saw nothing. She wasn't even herself anymore, but just an empty shell filled to the brim with utter insanity. However, as her Scyfile vanished from her hand, so did the world around her. It shattered into pieces, dissolving grains of sand starting to swirl around her, forming a vortex. Reverting back to it's original colors, her eyes blinked, realization starting to sink her. Letting out a scream, her hands rose up to her head, images of everyone dying flashing in her mind, then everything was swarmed by darkness, then a small light popped up. She felt the soft surface of a bed on her back and a ceiling was above her. The dorm was now around her. Slowly sitting up, her eyes drifted over to the other bed, a still sleeping Kai there. It seemed like, whatever had happened, was just a dream. Just a nightmare. However, the others still experienced her "dream," and whatever happened next could not be stopped, for it was already in motion, for a small pang of insanity was now dwelling in everyone. 

End of chapter 2.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3