The World Beyond Our Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 2 : A New World?

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode 2 : A New World? - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 2 : A New World?

Post  Kirito Arisato Sun Oct 28, 2012 2:52 pm

K i r i t o : A r i s a t o

"Everyone, just stay calm. I really don't know what's happening, but we need to stay together," he stated to the small group. He tufted his hands back into his pockets and continued to look around. Other than trees and vegetation, there didn't seem to be any forms of life or anything, although he didn't know if that was a good thing or not. "Let's try exploring a little bit..." he added. He started to walk forward a bit, moving past the trees and vines. Past those trees, there were more trees, and then even more trees. It seemed like an endless forest and then the ground started to shake slightly again, everything around them starting to dissolve slowly, but clearly.

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

She remained silent, just watching the others talk and freak out. Except for Kai, who seemed to love the current situation, and Kirito, who seemed to be a calm bastard all the time. She slowly followed the group as they ventured their way through the forest, which did seem to be a bit familiar. Apart from the red sky and all the other stuff that were freaking her out a bit. She let out a small yawn and stopped when Kirito did. "Why the hell are we stopping?" she exclaimed to the unofficial leader, before she saw it. Everything was starting to dissolve around them again, like with the school that had just vanished. She just stood there, sticking close to the others, her eyes wide, and had no idea what to do in the current situation.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Kitsune:Nakamura

Kitsune followed as the rest of the group did, and suddenly everybody stopped, and the world around them became a completely different one all over again. Although this one seemed like a civilized world, except for just like there own earlier, without any people.

Yuri:Tochigi

Yuri bumped into Kitsune once he had stopped as she wasn’t paying attention to him for once. The world changed yet again, they had their own village in front of them, since there were no people, Yuri asked the rest of the group, “Why is this happening to us?”

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net/u5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:38 pm

Kai:Agito
As the world around them was dissolving, Kai's wounds seemed to have dissolved with them. "Well, I don't know what happened just now, but I like it." He called out to Yuri. "What do you mean by that? This changing world, it's amazing, it's so beautiful, look at it. Watch the world dissolve and a new one appear right before our eyes." Kai took a deep breath and then let it out. "Even the air smells different, this is the best thing you could ever experience."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sun Oct 28, 2012 6:51 pm

As one world dissolved, another one appeared around him. It seemed to be a village/city/town sort of thing, but like before, there wasn't any people other than the group around him. The constant change of scenery around him was starting to give him a headache and he slowly stood up, scratching his black-colored hair. "Is everyone alright?" he asked again, his voice still somewhat blank. Without waiting for the others, he started to walk forward into the city, looking at it. All the buildings seemed to be run-down or constructed poorly, but it did have some general building structure that a human would produce. Were they somehow transported to some rural area or something? A small sigh escaped from him and he rubbed his forehead, starting to feel tired and a small amount of pain now.

She struggled to her feet, not even feeling enough energy to say anything useless to the group. She continued to rub her forehead, letting out a large toothy yawn. The area around them seemed even more bizare, since the sky had now turned a bright blue, which was the normal color of the sky. There even was a deserted town in front of them, which showed that some sort of life was around here. Maybe. She didn't even know. She looked around and followed Kirito into the town, looking at the buildings. "Who do you think lived here?" she asked the group behind here, her voice low and blank now.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:37 pm

Kitsune started to talk to the group asking questions that nobody knew how to answer, and making statements that couldn’t beanswered as well, such as “I wonder what is going on”, “I don’t see anybody else here”, “What do you guys think of the situation at hand, when are we, why are we here, how did we get here, and where are we?” and “What are we gunna eat?”

Yuri asked the rest of the group, “What is up with this rat nest?” “It looks like we’re in America or something” “I don’t like it here” and with a shrill tone answered Hikari’s question “I’m just as stupid as you are in this situation.”

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:43 pm

As the scenarios kept changing, Kai's smile suddenly turned into a frown. "Fuck... What am I doing? I fucking hate this... I need to go home, I need to sleep." Kai looked around he was getting a dizzy feeling. "This... Is pissing me off, hey one of you... make it stop." As the scenarios kept dissolving and recreating themselves Kai was getting insanely irritated. "Son of a bitch... I swear to god if this doesn't stop right now I'm going to- Nevermind..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:02 pm

He shook his head from side to side, the ground starting to shake a bit again. Suddenly a loud roar emitted, making him stumble back a few steps. He shifted his head to look at what had done that, to see a rather large silver-colored wolf. However, it wasn't like regular wolves, since it happened to be just about ten feet tall? It started to growl, getting into a seemingly offensive position. "Well, what do you guys suggest we do now?" he asked the group behind him, a slight tone of fear yet excitement in his voice. At that moment, a small crystal appeared in front of him. "Uh...Do the rest of you see these floating crystals?" he asked the group. He turned his head back to see that the others also had floating crystals in front of them, which weirded him out a bit. He looked back at his own, which was gold, and glowed brightly in his face. Without hesitation, he slowly reached out for it, and crushed it in his hand. His eyes flashed yellow for a second and he felt some type of energy pulse through him. He stood up, feeling somewhat awkward, and looked at the wolf. "What the heck did that do?" he questioned himself, before the wolf pounced at him. Without knowing what he was doing, he raised both of his hands up together, and a small wave of energy burst from his hands, sending the large wolf back. The wolf fell back onto it's legs, barely hurt, and shaked its head. It started to circle the group, growling, and another two wolves of the same size joined. "Welp. I would appreciate some help now or something," he stated at last. He was bewildered by what he had done, but he would have to think about it another time.

When the wolf appeared, the only think she was thinking was...FML. She struggled to her feet, a burning headache now making all logical thought impossible, and remained silent as a red-colored crystal appeared in front of her. It had an aura coming from it that seemed oddly familiar, but she just crushed it in her hand like Kirito. At that moment, her headache intensified, and so did her rage. Her eyes flashed red for a moment as she watched Kirito somehow send one of the wolves flying back. Two more wolves joined and one started to run at Kirito, in which Hikari let out a small sadistic smile. She flexed her right hand, a black-colored sword appearing there, and she staggered slightly, before she appeared below the wolf. She slashed her sword at it, a giant gash appearing on the wolf, and blood poured out almost instantly. The wolf whelped and fell to the ground, dragging it's almost unmobile body across the ground. The other two wolves growled and went into attacking position, but Hikari just stood there, watching as another wolf joined, one larger than the other two.

Last edited by Kirito Arisato on Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:16 pm

Kitsune saw the rest of his group crushing the crystals that appeared in front of them, so he followed suit, he felt something appear in his hand so he grasped it, it was a gun, he figured, might as well help, he ran closer to the giant wolves in front of him and his group, and started to shoot like any person would in the situation. Kitsune was a range fighter, low accuracy, high power, medium defense.

Yuri did what Kitsune did, except when she shattered her crystal, it seemed like nothing had really happened to her, she had no weapon, she shoved her arms to see if she had energy waves, but she didn’t, then she saw Kitsune run over and start shooting the wolves, figuring she was useless, she thought, might as well help the only way I can in this situation, she yelled to Kitsune “You go Kitsune!” after receiving this boost Kitsune’s attacks seemed to do more damage to the wolves, noticing this, Yuri yelled “You suck” to the wolves, and ultimately it appeared that her partners hits were affecting the wolves more. Yuri was a stat changer, medium accuracy, medium power, medium defense.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:35 pm

"... What the hell?" Kai's eyes were blurry. "What's going on, I can't see." There was a small black crystal in front of him, which seemed to be the only thing he could see. "The hell is this?" It was floating around him in a taunting manner, this got Kai furious. "Come here you little-" It smacked Kai in the face and when it recoiled, Kai took a hold of it and crushed it in his hands. In an instant, his eye color turned a darker shade of red, which made his vision completely clear, he also was able to see alot more then he was before. He saw how much life force was in an object/person. His hair suddenly turned white. Before his eyes appeared a revolver and a blade. The blade was similar to the one he bought, except the blade itself was black, there was also a small metal tube which looked like you would insert a liquid, it was empty. It was also heavy. The revolver was a deep shade of red, almost like the color of blood. Like the blade there was a little tube there which seemed to be empty. "Sweet..." Kai grabbed the blade first, it was so heavy that he couldn't life it. "What the hell?" Instead, a little nail popped out from under the handle of the blade. It was as rusty as the one he used to calm himself. "This is..." He reached into his jacket's inside pocket, where the nail normally was. "The hell? Well, whatever." Kai took the nail and stuck it inside his arm, when he took it out there was a wound, however the wound wasn't as serious as what it normally would be. The nail was full of blood. "Hm..." He put it inside the sword and the blood from the nail seemed to have gone into the small tube. After that happened, it was light within Kai's hands. "That's convenient." Kai went and slashed one of the wolves that were surrounding him, this killed wolf. He tried to shoot his revolver, which of course didn't work. "Now I see what your getting at." He popped a nail out from under the handle and did the same as he did with the nail from the blade. He then shot the other wolf, his eyes saw it's life force get drained completely. "Awesome." Kai is a mid-ranged fighter. High strength, low defense and medium accuracy.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sun Oct 28, 2012 9:58 pm

"Well, thanks guys..." he said to the group. Kirito scratched his black-colored hair, looking back to the two remaining wolves. The farther of the two was significantly larger than the other, which was in a normal position. It seemed to be more of a boss or something, which made him think a bit. "This is a lot like a MMO..." he murmured to himself and then looked back at the people behind him. Kitsune had a gun, Hikari had a sword, and Kai had a seemingly messed up appeareance with a sword and revolver. He looked back down at his own two hands and closed his eyes, before reopening them again. In his left hand, there was a pale blue sword. In his right hand, there was a pure black sword. A small smile etched itself across his face and he looked back at the wolves. He had high speed, high attack, and medium defense. He lunged at the smaller wolf, dodging it's first blow, and brought his two swords across it's chest. He spun around and kicked it back with the shockwave again. The wolf whimpered as it sent back and almost got up, before it fell down and died as well. All that was left was the boss. He looked back at the others, still landing back onto the ground.

She continued not to say anything, just completely swarmed by her severe headache and the massive amount of rage she was feeling. At the moment, she had high attack, high defense, and high speed. In her normal state, she was completely balanced, with mediums in everything. Her black sword glinted red and so did her eyes, now looking at the large wolf with eyes of nothingness. The boss wolf started to growl and it started to run at the small group, and was about to attack Kirito. However, she was there first. She slashed her sword across it's muzzle, cutting it off, and a stream of blood started to flow from the wolf. She continued to hack and slash at it, watching it whimper and try to scurry away. She didn't care nor did she pay attention to Kirito's protests. She kicked the wolf back and it slid into the tree. She was toying with the wolf, but she wasn't exactly herself. She wasn't even in control of herself. She staggered towards the wolf, and raised her left hand. The wolf started to levitate slightly and then it just dissolved, exploding into nothingness. All that was left was a small glowing orb, which floated over to Hikari. She raised her left hand and it exploded into a black cape. She looked at it for a moment and a panel came next to it, which "stats." Sadly, it was gender restricted, so she threw it at Kirito, who caught it. With his face. She still felt angry, except it was dying down. Her headache however, remained there, and she was starting to feel weak.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:10 pm

“What the hell just happened?”, “whatever it was, I feel powerful, and I kinda like it”, “at the end of the fight Kitsune’s weapon seemed to vanish into thin air, and so did the rest of the others weapon’s, but Kirito got to keep his cape, Kitsune muttered to himself “I bet I would look sexy in that cape.”

Yuri was upset that she didn’t really help (little did she know, this was her destiny, stat changer) although she was happy to be alive, she asked how everybody was after something as scary as that.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:19 pm

Kai watched as Hikari was toying with the beast. "Heh... I thought I was crazy." Once the beasts died and Kirito got the black cloak, the weapons disappeared from everyone's hands. Kai's revolver disappeared, and his eyes returned to it's previous state as well as his hair. Kai's vision, however was still blurry and nor matter how many times he rubbed it, it seemed to have no affect. Kai felt what was in his right hand, a pair of glasses. The blade that was in Kai's hand has turned into glasses. "What the hell..." Kai put the glasses on and then he could see clearly. "What is this? Is this because of what happened? I refuse to have such power if it'll mess up my eyesight." Kai pondered for a moment about what he said. "Powers... What the hell just happened?" He turned to Hikari for 'Words of wisdom' Hikari however, looked as if she had a headache. Kai got up and went towards Kirito. "You have any take on what happened?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:36 pm

He stared at the cloak that had just hit him in the face and quickly put it on, with a small frown on his face. He watched his duel swords vanish from his hands and let out a small sigh, now scratching his black-colored hair. He looked at Kai, who randomly had glasses now, and gave a small shrug. "I'm not quite sure. But, it seems to be very much like an MMO. The boss and the drops? Also the powers and weapons. If anything, we were teleported to some type of virtual world, but that's my take on it. I can be completely wrong," he replied to the other male. "Although, I am a bit worried about Hikari. Hey, are you okay?" he asked the female, who seemed to be a bit farther away from the crowd than the rest of them.

She was not okay. The pain in her forehead was intense and made her feel like she was going to burst at any moment. She continued to hold her forehead, not paying attention to any of the statements directed to her. "Shut the fuck up..." she managed to say to Kirito, her voice still somewhat low and blank now. She didn't care where she was or what had just happened, but she wanted to get rid of the fucking headache she had. She shook her head slightly, her eyes starting to flash red slightly again.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:57 pm

Kitsune:Nakamura and Yuri:Tochigi

They both ran over to a seemingly distressed Hikari to help, when out of the blue the wolfs mother emerged and attacked
Hikari is in peril and cannot fight!

Mother Wolf Stats: Floor 0

Health : 5000
Attack : Very High
Speed : Medium
Accuracy : Very Low
Resistance : Earth
Weakness: Ice/Water
Attacks : Unknown
Type : Mini-Boss

Fight!

Speed Order:
Kai
Kirito
Kitsune
Yuri - Assist

Unable to Fight:
Hikari
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Oct 29, 2012 8:59 pm

"Well shit, another one. Wait, how do I get my weapons again?" The mother wolf started to chase Kai, he ran of course. After a few yards Kai tripped and his glasses broke, instantly, his blade appeared in front of him. The crystal was embedded on it's hilt. He pulled it out and crushed it, and in his hands appeared the revolver, his hair also turned white and his eyes turned a darker shade of red, just like before. The blood that Kai put into the weapons were still there. "Haha, alright. Let's do this faggot." Kai got up and before the wolf reached him he stabbed it in the face, keeping it there and then shot it, knocking it back. "Hell yeah, bitch." Kai examined the beast with his eyes which determined life force. "hey, Kirito. I don't know how to describe this but... It looks like it has two thirds of it's health. You know what, I got this." Kai raised his sword once more, however, the nail fell out. There was no blood left and the blade suddenly got heavy. "Ahh damn it!" Kai raised his revolver, and pulled the trigger. Nothing came out, the nail, just like the blade, fell out. "FUCK!" Kai took both nails and stabbed himself, by this time the wolf was right in front of him. "Just gotta-" Kai felt drool falling on his face, slimy drool. "D'aw shit..." Kai threw the nails down, jumped up and kicked the beast in it's face which dealt no damage, left his weapons and ran over to Kirito. "Uhh, I think it's your turn buddy."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:10 pm

Watching from a distance, he wasn't very surprised that another wolf had just "come out of the blue." It seemed like, whatever place they were in, resembled an MMO or video game. The only thing that confused him, was why it was like that. Although, he didn't get that much time to think about it, since Kai decided to push him in front of a large and drooling mother wolf that looked pretty angry. "Yeah, sure. Leave everything to me..." he mumbled, scratching his hair now. Thinking back on it, he wasn't quite sure how to summon his weapons again. Kai had it easy since all he had to do was break his glasses to get his weapons back, but what was he supposed to do? He looked at his own empty hand, and imagined the overall structure of the blade. He pictured the hilt, the edges, and the interior/exterior workings that made the sword balanced. As his eyes opened once more, the midnight-black colored sword materialized and he wrapped his fingers around the hilt. He did the same with his blue sword and held them in an "X" position, staring at the wolf, who was circling around him. His inner instincts told him to wait...and wait...and wait. Then, everything else happened in slow motion, the wolf moving at the speed of a turtle. Kirito crouched down slightly, starting to run towards the wolf, and stabbed upright with his first blade, jabbing the point into the wolf's neck. He twisted around, sliding out his black sword, and slashed the wolf from its shoulder to it's lower body with his blue sword. His black boots slid loudly across the gravel that it was on top of, and so, he started to tango with the wolf. After a flurry of dodges and near misses, he slashed foward with his two swords, launching the wolf towards Kitsune, leaving it with about a tenth of it's HP left. "You're next, Kitsune!" he exclaimed to the homosexual, keeping his eyes locked on the falling mother wolf.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sat Nov 03, 2012 1:49 pm

Kitsune glanced at Kirito when he called Kitsune, and when Kitsune looked back his gun was in his hands, he figured “might as well follow suit and shoot the thing” He aimed hard and right as he pulled the trigger, he slipped up, the bullet went right past the wolf, he screwed up where everybody succeeded. He then said to himself “I have a feeling, they’re pissed”

Yuri yelled to Kitsune “Come on you can shoot it, I know you can” and with this chant Kitsune got an accuracy boost.
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 03, 2012 6:37 pm

"Well fuck." Kai looked at the beast. "If I could just reach my revolver..." Kai walkled up to the beast and looked it in the eye. "Can you get off my weapons please?" The beast replied with a growl, a smelly one tat that. "Man, didn't think so..." Kai then kicked it's face which knocked it back, after doing so he ran and grabbed his revolver, he pressed on the trigger but nothing came out. "Ah fuck." Kai was looking for the nail while the beast was getting back up. "God damnit, oh wait..." Kai reached into his pocket, there were two nails there. "Jackpot." As the beast ran towards him, Kai raised his revolver and shot it right in the face. "Bullseye, bitch." Kai started to laugh. "Hah, bitch, get it? It was a female wolf."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:34 pm

He let out a small sigh, shaking his head slightly. "Is that really the best you can come up with?" he asked Kai. The wolf was lagging around slowly on it's paws, it's Health Bar down to a fourth of it's maximum health. However, it didn't seem to be focusing on him, but more on Hikari. "Likes small girls...lesbian wolf," he murmured to himself. He was about to move before something caught his attention. There was a drop-down screen, labeled "Skills." His eyebrow scrunched up in confusion, his fanboy MMO thoughts swirling through his mind. He closed his eyes and picked "Dash," skidding across the ground in an instant, the narrow distance between the wolf and him no more. He brought the two swords down on the mother's wolf back, making it dissolve into mere particles once more. He stumbled slightly on one foot, waving his two swords around a bit crazily to regain his balance, not really used to whatever he had just used. In any case, he was glad it was over, until another series of growls emitted around them. Five more wolves came out, except their names were Green instead of White. And, they had General in front of wolf.

Everything felt dark and blank, a feeling of nothing residing in her mind. She paid no attention to the situation around her, just tuning in the pictures in her mind. Of blood, death, and figures she did not know. As the Green General Wolves entered the area, her sword reappeared in her hand, a small sadistic smile etching across her face. As Kirito tried to attack one, one sent him flying back without trouble, cutting Kirito's HP bar in half with a single blow. She turned around slowly, slashing the sword through the air slowly, sending a shockwave through the ground, launching the wolves of their feet, and making them crash into the jungle of trees behind them. A small fit of laughing started to come from her, her blue eyes flashing red again and again. She swayed slightly and as the wolves moved in for their attacks, so did she. As quick ad a flash, she was a black blur, the only thing seen was the streak of her own hair. Slashing a total of 5 times, 5 wolves fell at once, each getting down to about a tenth of their health bar. She pressed her right boot into the ground, twisted around, and rose her left hand slowly. The five wolves started to levitate slowly again and instantly burst into dust, leaving nothing behind except for her own insanity.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:29 pm

Kitsune stood there mouth agape thinking (Oh shit, she just recked five small wolves, and I’m just standing here being useless) but before he could finish thinking a headless horseman came out of the shadow and sliced Kitsune’s arm as he ran by on his horse. Kitsune’s health decreased to about 2/3 of full health.

As the horse man sliced Kitsune’s arm Yuri shrieked “Kitsune get up!” and as she shrieked at Kitsune his health bar refilled, Yuri doubled as the teams healer. The headless horseman wanted to fight, and it looked like they were going to have to.
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Nov 11, 2012 9:42 pm

Kai's left ear twitched. "Oh? Did you say... lesbian wolf? I know your fetish now." Kai chuckled. He stretched and let out a sigh, he was looking above when he stretched. The red sky, it's so pretty... Kai was looking at it for a few minutes, when he came to. He saw that Hikari was in a frenzy, torturing and then killing the wolves one by one. After they died Kai's head turned straight to Kitsune, who got cut by some headless horseman. "What... HEY!" Kai dashed towards the horseman, his blade was dragging him down, he dropped the blade, turned around and shot in front of him, using the knock back of his revolver to his advantage. He ran and jumped up in front of the horseman, and did a whirlwind kick. There was alot of power to the kick, on impact it made a large noise. The horseman however, had his arm up and didn't flinch. "Oh shit..." The horseman grabbed Kai and threw him back to where he started, where he left his blade. KAi had about 3/4ths of his health left. "What the fuck is this?" Kai picked up his blade and threw it right at the horseman's heart. "Take that, fuck ass." Kai's smile that he obtained when the horseman was stabbed immediately turned to a frown. "Wha- What the fuck?" Kai was examining the horseman, he didn't seem to have lost any health. Instead the horseman grabbed the blade, he struggled to take it out, but eventually he succeeded. In an instant, he threw Kai's blade back at him and got Kai in the same place. Kai was pushed back towards a tree, he was coughing out blood. "Shit... my blade hurts." Kai's health was now the same as Kitsune's.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:53 am

Well, he was certainly surprised when Hikari managed to take out five general wolves by herself, but the headless horseman certainly took the cake. He slowly stumbled up to his feet, feeling slightly dazed from being knocked back earlier. The Headless Horseman was still unmoving, facing Hikari once more. He placed one foot in front of him, casting the "Dash" and "Starstream Burst" skills at once, starting to hack and slash at the ghost rider, which proved to be uneffective. His eyes narrowed slightly and he took a step back, tripping and fell to the ground. Reacting with raw reaction speed, he deflected a downward slash from the Horseman, sparks starting to emitt around the two of them, until both of his swords just flew out of his hand. The Horseman's sycthe splattered down into Kirito's chest, and like that his health bar went down to 0, and he dissolved into pure nothingess.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 am

Kitsune gasped, and glared in anger at the horseman who slit his arm and killed his cutie, now this fight was personal. Kitsune surged with anger, he pulled out his gun and yelled “Now you die!” he dashed towards the Horseman and as he approached it he neared the trigger of his gun, but before he could pull it, he felt a surge of energy flow throughout him and burst fire out of not his gun, but his hand. This still had no effect on the Horseman, "Oh shit.", The horseman dashed towards Kitsune, and with one mighty slash, Kitsune was in half, his life bar down to zero.

Yuri, seeing Kitsune on the floor, in half yelled "Kitsune!!! Get up!!!" This didn't help Kitsune, as Yuri couldn't revive teammates, but instead she just brought attention towards herself, the Horseman dashed towards Yuri, she began to shriek and abruptly stopped, the health bar above her head at zero, she fell to the ground, but don't worry, her breasts broke her fall.
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Nov 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Kai watched as everyone around him died, normally he wouldn't feel anything but as they died one by one, he felt cold inside. One moment his eyes were wide open, the next, he was cackling. "Fuck, they're all dead. I need to kill this guy, or else I'm dead" Kai pulled the blade out of his chest, there was no blood left but he was still able to pick it up. "You sir, are going to die." Kai's weapon was still heavy, he dragged it across the field to where the horseman was standing there and it seemed as if it's attention was on Kai. Kai was enraged. "You're going to die, you fuck ass piece of shit, I am going to killed you, then mutilate your dead body, in the end, I'll feed it to the fucking crows, I'll record the whole thing so when I go down to hell with you, I can show you what I did to your dead body." Kai's blade seemed to be getting heavier and heavier, as it was making Kai slouch. Kai got even more pissed at it's weight. "What bitch? You want blood? here's your blood." Kai lifted the blade, he struggled but he got it in the air, he then cut his arm and the blade was sucking most of it up. "Drink the blood, now work for me you piece of shit." The blade turned from a big blade, to an even bigger one, the blade was now taller then Kai. "Die, faggot." Kai dashed towards the horseman and swung his blade. The impact caused the horseman to be pushed back. there was a lot of dust so it was nearly impossible to see Kai, he was leaning against his blade and he was squinting at the horseman. "Die, bitch- The fuck?" The horseman's health seemed to be at 99%, Kai's blow only dealt 1% damage. The blade reverted back to it's original form. "Shit, I'm too weak to give the blade more blood... But everyone's dead, fuck..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:40 pm

[size=small]

Watching the others die around her, she heard, felt, and saw nothing. Only mere insanity remained constant in her conscience, her body moving on it's own. A small pang of laughter emitted from her mouth and she staggered towards the headless horseman, stopping in front of it now. Flashing red eyes stared into a socket of emptiness, her own wavelength causing the horseman to shake somewhat, and transitioned into a furry of strikes to her, all proving ineffective. She caught the blade in her left hand, her sword now glowing, before a new weapon replaced it. A blood-colored scythe appeared in her hand, a black chain connecting the handle around her hand, and the blade was shaped like a bolt of lightning, but thicker. It was a combination of a scythe and a shotgun, or a scyfile. Clicking the trigger of the shotgun, she blasted the horseman back, using the momentum of the recoil to swing her scythe forward and slashed through the headless horseman. It's health bar dropped down to zero, vanishing instantly. What had killed 4 people in an instant went down in 2 hits. As her laughter increased, so did her insanity, being that she could no longer tell who was a friend or a foe. She twisted on her shoes, looking at Kai now, with no sense of recognition on her face. She took a few steps closer to him, reloading the scythe and slowly pointed it down at his face, and pulled the trigger.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next