The World Beyond Our Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 : School Days

3 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode 1 : School Days Empty Episode 1 : School Days

Post  Kirito Arisato Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:24 pm

K i r i t o : A r i s a t o

School. The one word that he completely dreaded, and it happened to be the first day of it today. The summer went by seemingly fast, although he did manage to finish a few MMO's here and there. After all, he was a complete video game nerd. A small sigh escaped from him and he walked into the school courtyard, the sound of other students emitting around him. Some had "excited" expressions on their faces, while others had the same look as he did. In any case, he had already picked up his schedule during the break, and his first class happened to be English. Perfect. It wasn't his best class or anything, well...nothing was his best class. He wasn't an "academic" student or anything. He scratched his black-colored hair as he entered the classroom, which was arranged in a four by four seating arrangement. Giant windows were placed to the side and he slowly took a desk near the back of the room.

H i k a ri : D e n a u l t

Her blue-colored eyes blinked, her long hair dwindling down to the small of her back. She was already in her class, English, and had all her supplies out on her desk. It was another school year, full of the usual cliche tests, friends, and drama. It was fun sometimes, but she just found most of her friends to be annoying after awhile. Although, that could be due to her sudden mood changes. She tapped her pencil against the desk, starting to hum a song that she had learned how to play on the piano that summer. It was actually just the "Accel World Battle Theme," something that one of her friends forced her to watch. It was interesting, but not something she could pursue or anything.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Episode 1 : School Days Empty Re: Episode 1 : School Days

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:51 pm

Kitsune:Nakamura

Today was Kitsune’s first day at his new high school, Kitsune had relatively long light brown hair, and was tall in comparison to most of his new school-mates , he watched as all the students around him associated with their friends. Kitsune had always been a little bit strange, if you know what I mean, he looked down at his schedule in hand to see that his first class was language arts, great, figuring that he hated reading and writing, he was more of a watching and listening kind of guy. With a heavy sigh, he went to his language arts class. He entered the room, he surveyed for any cute boys, he saw a young man scratching his black hair, his interest peaked, he quickly went to sit next to him.

Yuri:Tochigi

Yuri Tochigi was extremely excited for her first day of high school, upon arrival she ran into the school building and tried to talk with everybody who didn’t push her away, until the first bell had rung she did not notice how much time she spent talking to all the new faces, she rushed to language arts class. She entered the class, luckily she wasn’t the last there, that wouldn’t look too good, she saw a cute boy with long light brown hair sitting next to a lackluster boy scratching his black haired head. She zoned in on him and took a seat next to him.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net/u5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:06 am

Kai:Agito
7:30, the alarm was buzzing and the clock was ticking.
It was the start of a new year and Kai was not ready for it.
He hated mornings, he hated everything in fact. There was nothing that could calm him.
To show his rage and that he meant business, everything on him was red and black. Red, red, red, and black. Black hair that went as far as to cover his ears, red eyes, pale white skin. Anything that would have people leave him alone.
Kai also had a reputation of literally beating the shit out of anything that bothered him. He got kicked out of multiple schools because of this.
His first class was English. Right as he entered the class his eyebrow twitched as he heard a lot of commotion.
He approached a seat next to a blue eyed girl, who was lightly tapping her pencil. He sat there for a while trying to ignore it but in time, he got mad and threatened her by saying "Fuck, shut up before I throw you out the window." After he said so, he pulled his hood over and went to sleep. Only to be awakened by the rest of the noisy class.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:28 am

His eyes slowly shifted to Kitsune, or some random kid who just sat next to him. "Can I help you...?" Kirito asked the other male, his voice blank and emotionless. He slowly took out a sheet of paper and a pen, letting out a small yawn. He was still exhausted from playing Grand Fantasia, an MMO he had just started. Although, it wasn't really smart to start one right before school started. Especially when Kirito was the one to grind through games in a mere week or two.

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

Her left ear twitched slightly, listening to Kai's annoyed response to her. "Um...excuse me? I don't think you have the right to tell me what to do, so just shut up, shut up, shut up," she said to the black-haired moron who decided to sit in the back of the class. She was about to say something else before the school bell rang throughout the school, and the door slammed shut. A middle-aged teacher walked to the front of the room, a clipboard in hand, and wore a seemingly dirty lab coat. The teacher had clear glasses cast crookedly on his face and a small grin was placed there. He introduced himself as Mr. Bob and started to call roll.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:36 am

Kitsune saw the lack of expression on the young man’s face, and said “umm… could I get a piece of paper, I’m sort of unprepared… heh” (he couldn’t get his mind off how great this boy looked), he then looked across from him to see a female with relatively large breasts, and a shirt which exposed them a fair amount, he didn’t stare, being that he was uninterested, but he shrugged at her to ask “you got any paper?”

Yuri, had understood what Kitsune had wanted, disregarding the fact that he just took a peak at her breasts, gave Kitsune a piece of paper, she then began to question the kid wearing black hair why he hadn’t given a piece of paper to Kitsune, almost as if he was on trial, she asked questions that seemed trivial, such as, “what did he do to you?” And “what is your problem with giving out paper?”, she was a bit eccentric, perhaps too eccentric.

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:47 am

Kai raised his head slowly and shifted it towards the blue eyed girl. "Uh, me? Did you tell me to shut up? Fuck you, you're making so much noise right now. You're disturbing my sleep. Fuck, in fact, how about you high tail your ass over to the window right now so It'll be easier for me, I'll only have to kick you out." Kai stared at the girl for a moment. "I'm Kai, by the way. Nice meeting you. Bitch." After he said so, he turned his head back to it's original position and started to rest.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:59 am

"Hm? Oh, paper? I don't really know. I'm just a bit lazy and all. If you two don't mind, I'm going to block you two out now," Kirito said to Kitsune and Yuri. He watched the teacher walk into the room with an uninterested expression, and started to daydream about Grand Fantasia. As soon as he got home, he would launch the game and just grind to level 50. It wouldn't be that hard, but he still had to get past this and three other classes. He scratched his head again, and reacted seemingly wildly when a paper ball happened to hit him in the face. "Uh...what?" he questioned somewhat lazily, before he noticed the "teach" asked him a question. Without hesitation, he just shrugged, and leaned back in his seat.

Her grip tightened on her pencil and she bit her lip. "I'm not in the mood to deal with annoying bastards like you, so just shut the hell up. My name is Hikari, and it's nice to meet you, faggot. Now, stop annoying me, you son of a bitch," she said to the male sitting behind her. She kept her eyes locked on the teacher now, taking notes as he went over basic things from last year, but she still needed to review them. She was a star-student, which was annoying, but she doubted the usual routine of her doing all the work and just getting coppied would stop over a single summer break. A small sigh escaped from her parted lips and she watched Kirito just shrug his shoulders as a question was launched at him. "Moron..." she whispered to herself, still writing.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:08 am

After receiving his paper, for the rest of class, Kitsune took lackluster notes, he knew he could do better if Mr. sexyface wasn’t sitting next to him being gorgeous.

Yuri had the same problem as Kitsune, she was taking notes, but not good ones, because she was distracted by Kitsune, who was distracted by Kirito, in an attempt to get his attention, she pushed up her breasts, her attempt had failed, Kitsune continued to stare at Kirito, the rest of the class went on with staring and breast pressing, until the bell finally rang.

It was time for the next class, Math.

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:34 am

"God damnit, you curse so much woman. Fuck, are you like a she-devil or something? And I bet that kid up there is smarter then you, calling him a moron like that. Shame." Kai glared at her eyes, seeing that they were so blue it was hard to look away. After a while he whispered to himself "Fuck, what am I doing?" He stole a pen from the person next to him while they weren't looking and started to right down notes.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:35 am

He stood up, shoving his materials into his backpack, and swung it over his shoulder. "Math now..." he whispered to himself, a slight frown forming on his face. He walked past Kitsune, Yuri, and the teacher to exit the classroom, entering the narrow hallway that lay adjacent to the classroom. Peeking at his schedule, he saw that his math class was on the opposite side of the school, which irritated him a bit. He scratched his black-colored hair again and started to head towards math class. After a few minutes or so, he entered the class, and performed the same procedure as English. Take a seat in the back and think about Grand Fantasia.

H i k i r o : D e n a u l t

She looked back at Kai, a faint smile forming on her face as she tilted her head to the side. "A she-devil? No, I think I'm more of a little harpy or something in that nature. Well, if you'll excuse me, I'll be going now," she replied as English ended. She slowly rose to her feet and placed her notebook into her backpack. She ruffled her black hair with her fingers and quitely left the classroom. She had math now and it happened to be in the far side of the school. She had 4 minutes to get there. A small sigh came out of her and she started to speed walk, pasting other students, a medium-sized cafeteria, various classrooms, and finally reached the math class, which was in some random corner of the school. She walked in and took a seat near the front of the class, knowing that moron, Kai, wouldn't annoy her if she sat up there.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:04 pm

The bell for next class almost scared Kitsune, he whispered to himself “Oh great, I love math” (sarcastically), which Yuri quickly responded, “Oh my gosh, I love math too, we have soooo much in common”, to which Kitsune responded, “I was being sarcastic”, with that he exited the room. He saw Kirito rushing out of the class, so in order to get a “good” seat, one next to him, he rushed behind him, not too close but just close enough so that when he entered there were two seats open next to him.

Yuri, upset with her failure to get positive attention out of Kitsune ran behind him to her next class, math, too close probably, just close enough to seem creepy, practically the second Kitsune sat, she plopped herself right next to him. She saw he was next to the black haired boy who didn’t give him paper again, and thought to herself (“Why does he like that boy, he didn’t even give him paper, he can’t think he’s cute or anything, I mean, he’s a guy”).

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:10 pm

The bell rang but Kai was still asleep, he woke up 4 minutes after. With 3 minutes to spare. "Three minutes left... Fuck." He looked at his schedule and then crumbled it up. "Piece of shit... Math." His next class was across the school campus. He walked out of the classroom and headed towards his match class. "I'm going to be late... Yay."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:32 pm

"Why do you keep following me?" he asked Kitsune, a small tone of irritation in his voice. The kid was starting to annoy him now, and so was the random girl that was following Kitsune. A small sigh escaped from him and he shook his head lightly, taking out another piece of paper. Math class was probably his worst subject, and it showed in his grades. Just last year, he struggled to maintain a "C" and that was on the verge of a "D" already. He watched the other students walk through the door, taking their own seats.

She lifted her head up, staring at the ceiling. It was the first day of school and she was already annoyed by someone. The school bell rang once more and the door slammed shut. The Math teacher walked in, wearing the same thing as the English teacher, which was lame, and continued the usual roll call. After several murmured "heres," the teacher started to talk about the basic rules and guidelines that would be in place until the end of the year. It seemed smart to copy them, so she did, and copied all the notes.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:43 pm

The black-haired boy asked Kitsune a question, to which he awkwardly and anxiously replied “Ummm… paper!” “I need paper” “Can I have some paper” He looked back at the girl pushing up her breasts, and asked “and why are you following me?”

Yuri was in the middle of pushing up her breasts when she heard Kitsune’s voice, she half-immediately stopped and looked up, keep in mind, all throughout this conversation Yuri was pushing up her breasts with her left arm, and replied “To give you paper silly.” To which Kitsune replied, “Can I have some then?” she took this as an opportunity, she got up and bent over almost shoving her butt in his face, he simply looked over at Kirito, after pulling the paper out of her bag, she turned around to be stunned by the fact that he was giving Kirito more attention than her butt, she gave him his paper while thinking (“God, it’s like he thinks he’s attractive, but that can’t be?”)

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 12:51 pm

The bell rang, and he arrived to his math class two minutes later, the door was shut and it was locked. He knocked on the door and the teacher replied "Get a pass" Kai got annoyed "Fuck that." He backed up a little and raised his left leg, aimed it for the middle of the door and kicked it down. "Ms. Math Lady, you get a pass. I'm not getting shit." As he walked by, he saw that there was someone sitting on both sides of Hikari. "You're in my seat. Get out." He didn't wait for a reply, instead he grabbed the desk and flipped it, tossing the person out of the chair. "How you doin'?" He asked Hikari as he sat down.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:31 pm

He blinked, completely ignoring Kitsune and Yuri now. Ms. Math Lady started to go over basic formulas and direct variation, which bore the crap out of him. He started to tap his pencil against his desk and slowly pressed his face onto the desk. The least he could do now is take a nap or something, since he can just have a grindfest at GF later today. He didn't react when Kai knocked the door down, but the teacher did start yelling random shit at him, mostly speaking about how he would get detention or something.

H i k i r i : D e n a u l t

"Um...I thought I told you to get out of my face already. I'm not going to pay any attention to you, so just leave me alone," she said to Kai. She looked back down to her notebook and copied the rest of the notes on the whiteboard down. After that, teachers started to come over and started to whisper to each other. She suspected it had something to do with the broken door or something. A small smile etched itself on her face and she let out a small yawn. "At least that will get rid of him for now..." she whispered to herself.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:43 pm

Kitsune took this class as a time to star at Kirito (although he may have made it a bit too obvious), since there really wasn’t any point of taking notesike looking at a cute boy, Kitsune definitely loved looking at cute boys

The class moved slowly, with attempts to seduce Kitsune, and shitty notes, after a mundane class of math, and Kitsune not noticing her, the bell finally rang.

It was time for schools main social point,

Lunch

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:54 pm

Kai stared at Hikari "Your eyes are blue as all hell, are you like dead or something?" Ms. Math Lady was yelling at Kai for talking while she was. "Shut the fuck up before I destroy you like how I did that door." After saying so Kai resumed to talk to Hikari even though she stated that she would be ignoring him. "So how old are you? Do you watch twilight or some shit?" After multiple questions he noticed Kitsune staring at Kirito, he walked up to Kitsune and whispered in his ear "This black haired dude really likes you, he told me that before school he was waiting for you to ask him out." After saying so he went back to his desk and got ready for lunch.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:12 pm

After a seemingly short-lived nap, the lunch bell happened to wake him up. He sat up in his chair and stretched his arms, his black-colored hair now dwindling down in front of his face. He picked up his backpack, placed it on his shoulder, and started to walk slowly towards the cafeteria. It was a decent-sized cafeteria, but it only had one lunch line. Thankfully, he already had a packed bento. He sat at one of the booths near the back of the cafereria and took out his bento, and started to eat the rice from it.

H i k a ri : D e n a u l t

She ignored Kai completely, not even replying as he criticized her eyes. As the lunch bell rang, she stood up quickly, and went over to the cafeteria quickly. She just wanted to get the day over with and just go home. She took a seat in one of the benches outside and took out her own packed lunch. A small sigh escaped from her lips and she started to eat it slowly, going over her schedule. After this, she still had Biology and PE.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:24 pm

It was time for lunch, and at lunch Kitsune found his black haired “friend”, he sat next to him and took out his bento, and asked “What are you having? Oh rice, me too”, and as quick as a whip he changed the topic and asked “So… I heard you… like to walk on the wild side” and gave him a provocative look

Yuri had once again followed Kitsune, this time to lunch, she pulled out her bento and saw that Kitsune had one too, but he was already asking Kirito some about walking on a wild side, then it clicked inside of her head and she thought (“does Kitsune walk on the wild side… oh dear that might be dangerous, I heard a lot of thugs walk on the wild sidewalk as well”) she was extremely concerned for his safety, and out of her mouth bursted “You shouldn’t walk on the wild side it isn’t safe in that part of town!”

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:29 pm

Kai walked towards the cafeteria. The lines were long so he decided to go sit outside instead. He saw that there was a bench that was occupied by Hikari, he only saw her hair so he didn't know it was her. He sat down behind the bench and sighed. "Fuck... I'm probably going to get kicked out of this school also..." He then pulled out his headphones and started to listen to music.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:40 pm

He lowered his head slightly, trying not to be seen by Kitsune. Sadly, that did not work, and the annoying stalker decided to sit next to him, again. "Wait...what? I'm not gay or anything," he said to the other male. When Yuri's voice rang out, he let out another sigh, banging his head into the table. "I'm surrounded by idiots..." he whispered to himself. He slowly stood up, threw his half-finished bento in the trash, and started to walk away. To the opposite side of the cafeteria.

Her left eye twitched slightly, hearing the usual and familiar voice that had irritated for the past morning. With a seemingly large frown and a even more annoyed expression, she turned out, and snatched the headphones off of Kai's head. "Do you fucking enjoy stalking me or something? What the heck do you want? Just leave me the hell alone already," she said to the other male. She looked at the headphones in her hand and tossed it back into Kai's face, seemingly hard, and continued to eat her bento. She threw it out in the trash can next to her and sat in a bench that laid adjacent to the one she was sitting at before.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:50 pm

After Kirito got up Kitsune was furious, the freaky emo kid lied to him. It was time to get revenge, he located the dumbass sitting on the ground near a bench, he stomped over there, and unleashed his fury on emo kid “Who the hell do you think you are, playing with people’s hearts, and on the first fucking day too you jackass, the fuck is wrong with your fat head?!”

Yuri hurriedly followed Kitsune, he appeared really angry, like, angry enough to do something about it, and she was more worried than when she found out that Kitsune walked on the wild side, she saw him start yelling at a pale emo kid. She tried to pull Kitsune away, but her attempts were futile, Kitsune was far too angry to be stopped by some girl he hardly knew.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:58 pm

Kai got up after Hikari threw the headphones in his face. "Fuck, you broke them. And for the record, I didn't know it was you fuck face. I sat here because it was quiet." As Kitsune came yelling at him Kai got annoyed and kicked the right side of the bench, breaking it off. "Fuck, can you shut up? So what, I messed with you. I don't give two shits okay? You sir, are nothing but a nuisance in my eyes. You can shut up, and get the fuck out, take Ms. Jiggly-tits with you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:19 pm

He stopped for a moment, the distintive sound of shouting emitted from outside the cafeteria. Kirito scratched his head for a moment and slowly walked outside, watching the "fight" between Kitsune and Kai. He could probably guess the reason behind the fight, but he didn't want to...the only thing he was thinking about was if whether he should intervene or not. After a moment or two, he slowly walked in between the two of them, and pushed both of them away from each other. "Both of you. Shut up. It's the first day of school, so stop fighting. I'll be going to my next class now," he said to the two males, his voice blank and low. He tightened the strap on his backpack and headed towards Biology, whistling a tune to himself now.

H i k a r i : De n a u l t

She watched the ongoing scene with fascination, hoping that Kai would at least get his assed kicked or something. When Kirito intervened, she let out a small sigh, and glanced at the time on her phone. It was another five minutes until Biology, but she guessed she could head over there now. It wasn't like she had anything to do or had friends to talk to. A small yawn escaped from her lips and she slowly strided over to Biology, which happened to be really close to the Cafeteria. She walked into the classroom and looked around. It had the same fucking pattern as the other two classes and she once again, took a seat in the front of the class.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next