The World Beyond Our Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 : School Days

3 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Episode 1 : School Days - Page 3 Empty Re: Episode 1 : School Days

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:54 pm

Kai:Agito
"FUCK!" Kai hurried and stood outside the bathroom. "What the fuck, I swear, the door grabbed me and pulled me down, it couldn't resist my sexiness okay?" Kai went to the kitchen, grabbed a package of cookies, a gallon of milk and sat down on his bed. "Fuck, I'm so getting my ass kicked, might as well refuel myself..." After three minutes Kai was done with all of it, he then threw it in the trash and sat there, waiting to get beat up.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:06 am

K i r i t o : A r i s a t o

He let out a small sigh,taking a moment to scratch his black-colored hair. "You two need to calm down. I honestly don't care what you two do, but don't bother me when I'm on my laptop," he said to Kitsune and Yuri. He returned his attention back to the laptop, his fingers moving at a rapid speed as he continued to play Grand Fantasia and Flyff at the same time. It was about 6 in the evening, which gave him a long time to do some grinding. Although, he should start on the homework he got, he didn't really care. He was going to procastinate the shit out of that homework.

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

After another minute or so, she stopped the shower, her eyes twitched slightly. Her blue-colored eyes seem to blaze the color of dark red, the color of death and blood. She dried herself off and changed into a fresh pair of clothes, ruffling her black-colored hair downwards. She slowly opened the bathroom door and stepped outside, a large frown placed on her face. "I am...going to kick your fucking ass," she exclaimed to Kai. Thankfully, her suitcase happened to be right next to the bathroom, and inside it was a wooden sword, since she had practiced Kendo for the past few years. Go figure! She tightened her grip on it and narrowed her eyes, suddenly lunging at Kai, and swinging the sword at Kai's already damaged arm.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:14 am

Kitsune:Nakamura

Ehh, okay, oh shit it is loud next door, it sounds like would hitting against somebody and yelling, lots of angry yelling, to this Kitsune reacted “Hey, Yuri, go check that out”, so she went outside the dorm to see what was going on. Kitsune was alone, he began to remember an erotic yaoi he read, and imagined how wonderful it would be if things played out the same way, but Kirito was lost in gaming, and Kitsune was lost thought, sexy gay thought.

Yuri:Tochigi

Outside of the dorm next to hers, Kitsune’s, and the kid who doesn’t give out paper’s dorm, she knocked, and asked, “What’s going on in there? You doing that thing that kids aren’t supposed to do? Cuz it sounds like you two like it rough if so.” She knew that would provoke whoever was in there.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net/u5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:25 am

"GOD DAMNIT, It was an accident I swear to god if you hit my arm again I wi-" Kai's arm was once more bleeding. But this time it was bleeding badly. "Fuck I don't have time for this..." Kai grabbed Hikari's kendo stick and snatched it out of her hand, then he took his keys, some cash, and jumped out of the window. "Shit, I could have died there. Too much blood loss isn't good." Kai headed went around and ended up in front of his dorm, seeing Yuri listening in on them. "Ew... Jiggly tits lady was listening, whatever. I need to buy some new bandages." Kai put the kendo stick in one of his belt loops and went to the nearest pharmacy there was, there he bought bandages and wrapped it around his arm. "God this shit is so expensive, I'm out of cash already." He went back and saw that Yuri was still standing there, he was curious as to what she was doing. "Hey, do you have any business here?"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 am

As time passed on, he continued to play his MMO's, leveling up his characters almost instantly. A small yawn escaped from his lips and he took a small stretch, closing out of both games. "I might as well check the manga updates for today..." he whispered to himself. He clicked on a new internet tab and went to mangareader, looking at all the new updates. "No, nothing new that I read," he said. He scratched his black-colored hair and shut off the laptop, closing it now. He stood up and looked at Kitsune. "Why are you still looking at me?" he asked the other male, a small amount of annoyance in his voice.

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

She was slightly surprised when Kai took her wooden sword, and was even more when the moron decided to jump out the window. "Hey, I'm not finished...damn it! I'm going to kick his ass again when he comes back," she whispered to herself. She let out a small sigh and sat down on her bed, thinking of her first day of school. It was a complete mess, especially with Kai invading her in the shower. "This school is filled with fucking perverts and homosexuals. What a freaking odd school..." she said outloud, ruffling through her black-colored hair. After a few more minutes, she decided that she had nothing better to do, so she just crawled onto her bed, put the covers on herself, and quitely went to sleep.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:43 am

“What do you mean staring” he asked nervously as he remembered him in his undergarments from before, before Kirito could say anything he quickly asked “So what are we gunna do about sleeping arrangements?”

Yuri responded to Kai by saying “Well I’m in the dorm next door and you were making so much noise, I figured I would check in on”- just as she was speaking she was interrupted by an announcement “Hello students, this is you principal, we hope you all had a good first day, but on another note there have been earthquake reports, so there will be no school tomorrow, please stay safe everybody.”, in response to this Yuri jumped for joy, and said “Yay, now I can impress Kitsune, with… well this!” and then she noticed she said that in front of Kai, embarrassed she rushed to her dorm.

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 am

"This school is weird..." He opened the door carefully, made no noise whatsoever. He then tip toed across the hall and saw that Hikari was asleep. He then walked across the room to where she was sleeping and slowly placed her kendo stick down. After doing so he turned the light off and headed towards his bed. "God, today was so tiring... Who would've expected that I would be bleeding from the same spot three times in one day." Kai turned over on his bed and faced the wall. "I guess it's time for bed."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:54 am

"Hm? The sleeping arrangments? Well, you can go and sleep with Yuri. As for me, I think I'll take this bed alone," he replied to Kitsune. As the announcements came on, a faint smile appeared on his lips. It was only the first day of school and a day of school was already being cancelled? That means he can catch up on his huge anime list that he had been putting off for a few weeks now. The only problem he saw was with Kitsune and Yuri, because those two are going to be annoying. Especially Kitsune since he's gay and Yuri since she continues to try and seduce him. A small sigh escaped from his lips and he slowly walked over to his single bed, hoping that Kitsune would just agree. If not, he would sleep on the damn floor.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:06 am

Yuri walked into the room to be greeted by Kitsune saying “Come on, get in bed with me”, and she questioned “Isn’t it a little soon?” Kitsune responded “No”, forgetting that this female was straight; she responded “let me get in my pajamas.” She took her bag into her bathroom; she knew what she had to do, she walked out in only a bra and panties, and said in a cute little voice “I forgot my pajamas; I hope you two don’t mind I just wear this?”

Kitsune responded to the beautiful woman, “Nah it’s cool g’night” he didn’t even notice the beautiful woman trying to make her impressions on him. She wiggled into bed with Kitsune and wrapped an arm around Kitsune, she said “I usually have a teddy bear, but I forgot it, can you be my teddy bear?” to which Kitsune responded “Yeah, sure, whatever”, Kitsune told Kirito not to stay up much longer, and then he was out cold with a beautiful curvy women clinging to his chest, a heterosexual male would have loved this, but he simply ignored it.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Sat Oct 27, 2012 1:15 am

He let out a small sigh, shaking his head from side to side as he watched the two odd people go to sleep. "Honestly...what an odd group of people," he murmured to himself. He thought about the day, going over the pissed of Kai, the angry Hikari, the gay Kitsune, and the seductive Yuri. An odd group of people, but they would certainly make the year interesting. Would they make him less interested in his MMO's? Probably not, but they could be a good distraction when the servers were down. He reached over to the light switch and shut off the lights, a small sigh escaping from his lips. He crawled onto his bed and pulled on the covers, staring at the celing for a moment. So began the first day of a new year in high school. What would the rest of the year be like? Something filled with drama and crazy shit like those in the mangas? Or, just a regular school life? Kirito didn't really know, but he could just hope that it would all work out in the end. And as he closed his eyes, and as the blackness washed him away to a relaxed sleep, the long hand on a clock begun to tick ever so slowly, indicating the start of a new beginning and a new end.

End of Episode 1.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3