The World Beyond Our Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Episode 1 : School Days

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Episode 1 : School Days - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 1 : School Days

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:42 pm

Kitsune:Nakamura

Kitsune’s temper returned to normal thanks to Kirito, it was time for Biology, before he left for biology he said “thanks” to Yuri, at biology he went and sat down, this time he was too embarrassed to sit next to Kirito, so he sat next to somebody he saw at the scene when he was arguing with the emofag, he sat next to a blue eyed black haired girl

Yuri:Tochigi

Yuri’s mouth dropped and her eyes twinkled at a positive reaction from Kitsune, she was getting closer to his heart, or so she thought, she skipped to biology class and sat next to Kitsune, she was joyous as ever, that ‘thanks’ made her day, at the beginning of class she gave Kitsune a piece of paper, and so class began.

[Only admins are allowed to see this image]

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net/u5

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:50 pm

Kai:Agito
Kai got up and he was enraged. He hates when people touch him. He raised his fist towards Kirito, he was about to punch. "Fuck..." Instead he grabbed a nail in his pocket and raised his left jacket sleeve, he then removed bandages that were there and stabbed himself to stop him from causing any more trouble. "What the fuck are you guys looking at?" There were multiple students surprised at what Kai just did. Kai then put a new bandage on and whispered to himself as Kirito was walking away. "Sir... you shouldn't have done that. You just made yourself an enemy." Kai pulled out his crumbled up schedule and then went to biology. There he saw an empty desk next to Hikari, instead he went and sat in the back, squeezing his arm to stop the bleeding. Some students that saw him stab himself were staring at him. "Fuck, these dumb asses don't know what they're doing..."
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:50 pm

K i r i t o : A r i s a t o

He entered the Biology class,, still whistling the small tune to himself. Almost all the desks were taken, except for one that was next to one of the kids he had stopped at the cafeteria. Kai was bleeding, so he suspected that the fight hadn't stopped. A small sigh escaped from his lips and he scratched his black-colored hair, taking a seat next to the seemingly annoyed emo kid. He took out another piece of paper and a pencil, getting ready to do the fake note-taking method. In reality, he would be thinking about MMO's, animes, video games, and mangas. Like usual.

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

Her blue-colored eyes blinked, watching the kid named Kitsune sit next to her, and Yuri soon follow. She rolled her eyes slightly and started to tap her pencil against her desk, already opened up to the very first page in her Biology notebook. She hoped that this class would be productive and have no problems like before. In any case, Kai didn't sit by her this class, although she thought she saw his arm bleeding. That concerned her a bit, but not enough to actually care or anything. She started to hum the "Toradora opening song," her attention completely diverted from the rest of the class.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:19 pm

It was a new class and that meant it was time to get some paper, so he asked Yuri, “can I get a piece of paper?” As the class went on, Kitsune started asking Hikari questions, since he saw her at the “argument” he asked “did you see what happened?” while the teacher was teaching.

After giving Kitsune his paper Yuri, kept up with her current strategy of breat playfulness, but this time there was another girl nearby, so she had to work twice as hard, she began to practically lay herself on Kitsune’s table in hopes of attention, completely forgetting that the girl may distribute negative attention towards her.

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Kai turned his head towards Kirito. "What do you want? Go sit somewhere else, I can't be around anyone right now. This school is full of idiots who can't take a first impression." Kai looked at Kitsune. "That kid likes you, you know. He's a faggot, but he likes you. Just saying, I felt I had to mess with him, old habits." After twenty minutes, Kai finally let go of his left arm which ceased bleeding. "You might be curious as to why I'm bleeding, I'll tell you two things. One, this reduces my anger, and two. Don't EVER come between me and someone who's opposing again, I wasn't going to hurt the kid. I'm trying to let go of that habit."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:37 pm

"Hm...really? It seemed like you were going to hurt that kid if it continued. And, I know he likes me. It's pretty obvious, but I'm afraid that I'm not gay," he said to Kai. He watched the teacher walk into the classroom, who started to give another boring lecture about classroom procedure and what they would be going over for the year. He scratched his head again and started to twirl a pen in between his fingers, picturing it as a sword or a small knife as those in the animes. Yes, he is a nerd like that. A small sigh parted from his lips and he leaned back in his chair, not paying attention at all to the teahcer.

"I honestly don't care about what happened. If anything, I don't even know you. So, shut up, and pay attention in class," she said to Kitsune. What's with all these annoying morons who keep bothering her? It's one after the next, and it's driving her to the point of throwing a desk through the window. She just wants to sit through her classes and go home, but that doesn't seem to be possible. She ruffled her long black-colored hair and continued humminh, writng down whatever seemed important or significant for the class later on.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:57 pm

Kitsune looked at the studious black haired girl next to him, and said, “loosen up, school isn’t everything, and it’s the first day, not like anything is useful today anyway” “Why do you care?”

Yuri tagged along with Kitsune’s discussion towards Hikari, prodding her with useless comments like “yeah be social” and “not like school is important on the first day”, she kept up until the teacher got angry and firmly said in the direction of Yuri and Hikari, “Hikari, stop talking during my class.”

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:04 pm

"it looked like. Listen man, assumptions is the mother of all fuck ups. Don't go assuming things, don't interfere with anything I'm doing." Kai covered his eyes for about 10 minutes and then took his hand away, he was tired from the blood loss. He looked at Kirito who seemed as if he were pretending to hold a knife. "Hey, are you okay? You seem like you think of yourself as someone in an MMO. It's not normal, I'm Kai. It wasn't so nice to meet you due to that interference but I might as well say my name anyways." Kai was calm after that 10 minute rest so he thought he should apologize to Kitsune and try not to make many enemies. Once he reached his desk, he leaned forward and made it so only Kitsune could hear him. "Hey, I apologize for what I did earlier. It wasn't right of me. I'm Kai. Nice too meet you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:27 pm

"Hm. I guess that's true, but it's not really normal to stab yourself in the arm either. I'm Kirito. Nice to meet you..." he said to Kai, his voice still blank and bored. He watched the male sitting next to him whisper to Kitsune, and he continued to play around with his pencil. There was about another ten minutes left in the class, except it was taking forever to get through the day. What a lousy first day of school and how things escalated quickly. A small sigh parted from his lips and he wrote down a simple note, indicating the quiz that would happen next class, although it wasn't like he was going to study or anything.

Her eye twitched slightly as the teacher called her out, but not Kitsune or Yuri. She dug her fingers into her notebook, but continued to hold her annoyance/anger in. There was no use in making a fight happen on the first day of school, and she needed to get perfect grades on everything. It wasn't just a standard for her household, but a requirement. When the school bell indicated the class was over, she pushed her notebook into her backpack, and stood up. Her next class was PE, which made everyone wear those stupid uniforms and stuff. She ruffled her black-colored hair and started to walk to the gym, which was located right next to the cafeteria.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:35 pm

In response to Kai’s apology Kitsune said “Yeah man, it’s okay, not like I had a chance anyway… heh” the bell rang, it was time for gym, gym was not where Kitsune excelled, Kitsune was more of a sitter than a runner, plus they make you wear a really stupid and exposing uniform.

The bell rang and Yuri remembered that her next class was gym, she was extremely excited, for it was a chance to show her “goods”, gym meant jumping and a really cute skimpy outfit, she walked with Kitsune, he had finally accepted that she was going to walk near him anyway, they talked about dumb things like turtles, and sandwiches, normal hallway conversation, upon arrival to gym she got into her outfit, it exposed a lot and to a heterosexual male, it was an eye-pleaser, and she was ready to impress Kitsune with this.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Kai sighed as Kirito left the classroom. "Well, who ever said I was normal. Normality is for the weak." Kai memorized his schedule. He had gym next, he grabbed his bag and headed out to go towards gym class. "Gym huh. I can let the little rage I have left out. As long as I don't have it with these people." As Kai walked towards the gym, he saw Hikari heading the same way. "God damnit... She better not have gym with me." Kai entered the gym only to see that the specific four, Kitsune, Yuri, Hikari, and Kirito, were over there. "God, why." He went to the locker room, changed, and sat down away from the four.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:51 pm

He scratched his head again, forgetting that he had gym class last. He hated gym for two reasons. One, he wasn't really an athletic person or anything. Two, the teachers made you wear really stupid uniforms that he just wanted to rip off and burn to ash. He slowly walked into the gym, which had an inside court, and a net up. Red-colored balls were placed in the center, which indicated it was going to be a game of dodgeball. Fun. He went into the locker room and changed into the necessary gym clothes, and stood near the end of the gym, his back against the wall.

She let out a small sigh, looking at the skimpy uniform that she had to put on. She hated things like those, but she had to do it. It was a requirement to get a good grade in the class. "Perverted teachers..." she murmured to herself as she changed. She exited the changing room and walked back into the gym, obviously feeling uncomfortable and not normal in the new clothes. As she saw the game was dodgeball, she let out another sigh, dodgeball being one of her least liked sports. She slowly took a seat, trying to distance herself from Kai, Kitsune, and Yuri. She sat somewhere near Kirito.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:03 pm

Kitsune in his new (sexy) outfit sat down on the bleachers, only to be sat next to by Yuri who had her breasts out, far more than he would have liked. Yuri engaged in conversation with Kitsune they talked about their opinions on dodgeball. Only to be interrupted by the coach yelling DODGEBALL TIME! I’ll pick the teams he said. By coincidence it so happened that Kitsune, Yuri, Kai, Kirito, and Hikari were on the same team, in a gym class of ten, they had to face off against five other students, two females and three males, needless to say, the males would be distracted.

Yuri got the first throw of a ball, as she threw she bent over breasts and butt largely exposed, the males on the other team were stunned, to say the least, and although it was a weak throw, one of the males was almost immediately out. Although, this get-up didn’t affect Kitsune’s strategy one bit.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:11 pm

Kai watched as the male walked away with somewhat of a nosebleed. "Idiot... You shouldn't pay attention to boobs during a dodge ba-" Kai caught a ball that was headed right for his face. "You son of a bitch." Kai took the ball and threw it so powerfully, that it hit the girl who threw it at him in the stomach and knocked her back towards the wall. "Female, male. I'm not sexist, all genders get the same treatment." Kai backed up from the front line and went towards the back due to his previous injury. "If I get hit on my arm, I'll be in a mass load of trouble." Kai called out to Kirito "Hey, I think you got this Kirito."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 8:56 pm

"What makes you think I got this?" he asked Kai, a slight amount of annoyance in his voice. He scratched his black-colored hair and caught the ball in his right hand, his right eye opening up slightly in surprise. These guys were much weaker than he thought they would be. Without hesitation, he threw the ball back at the thrower with equal force, quickly cutting the game down to three members of the opposite team. "What an easy game..." he murmured to himself and quickly slid to the left, dodging another thrown ball.

No matter how uncomfortable she was, she still needed to vent out any previous irritation out. So, this happened to be a good chance. Her eyes sized up the other team and she caught the ball in between her two hands. She threw it up into the air once, caught it, and quickly pegged it at one of the males, the ball crashing into his face. A loud "smack" sound emitted and the male student fell down, a small amount of actual blood running down his nose. Hikari blinked for a moment before she stood up quickly, looking surprised. "Oh, sorry about that. I didn't know that males could be so weak..." she said, not sounding apologetic at all.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:02 pm

One of the teammates on the other team picked up the ball and threw it at Yuri, she shrieked and covered her face, the ball bounced off of her breasts, to the remaining male on the other team, it was beautiful.

Kitsune took the male students distraction as an opportunity; he picked up the ball and threw it to Kai, and yelled “use this!”

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:10 pm

Kai sighed "God damnit, I was backing off." Kai held the ball with a strong grip, he threw it at the remaining player with less force then usual due to using his left arm. "God damnit, this blood loss is slowing me down." With that, the game was won. "I need sugar... Maybe some ice cream would do." As he headed over to the locker room to get changed he grabbed his arm again, it was bleeding. "Fuck, I need more bandages..." He went to his backpack and found that there were none left. "Man... Time to improvise" He ripped off the sleeve of his shirt and wrapped it around his arm. By the time he was done there were multiple guys lined up to beat him up for using such force against a girl. "God damnit, don't touch me. I'll kill you."
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:25 pm

He tufted his hands into his pockets, turning around to face the locker room again. That was much easier than he thought it would be. Is it because the general population got weaker or he was just strong for some weird reason. He entered the locker room and immediately saw the large line of boys who were in front of Kai. "Oh, what seems to be the problem here?" he asked everyone, his voice still bored and blank. As a response, he got multiple replies that went over how Kai had used force again a girl. Kirito whistled, scratching his head. "Hm. Can't help you there buddy. Good luck," he said to Kai, as he quickly got changed, and stood near the exit of the locker room, still interested in what would happen.

H i k i r o : D e n a u l t

A small sigh parted from her lips and she went to the female locker room. That wasn't tiring or anything, but she wanted to get out of this uniform as quickly as possible. She changed back into her white t-shirt, black jacket, and blue jeans, and let out a small yawn. The classes for the day were over, so she should head over to the dorm and see who her roommate was. She just hoped it wasn't some weird or strange person. Or a guy. That would complicate things. She ruffled her hand through her hair again and started to walk back to the dorms.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:36 pm

It was Kitsune’s favorite part of gym, or school for that matter, locker room time! He entered the locker room behind Kirito, to quickly be halted behind Kirito who has disturbed by a line of men lined up for Kai for some reason, Kitsune didn’t stare, for he didn’t care, for there was a much more fulfilling event which he cared for much more, in which he did stare, it was time for Kirito to change, although Kirito only undressed to his undergarments, his view was great, he got to see a beautiful mass through Kirito undergarments, he had a hard time keeping his tongue in his mouth, he quickly changed before anybody noticed his peeping, he had become quite good at it over the years. After he was done staring, and redressing, he went to find his dorm.

Yuri undressed herself in the locker room down to her bra and panties, her figure was a glorious, curves everywhere that they belonged, she was drenched, from sweat, it was like the perfect ecchi, just much smellier. After this beautiful event she redressed herself and began walking to her dorm.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:01 pm

"Thanks for the help... Faggot, fine I'll take you guys on." Even thought Kai was tired he started to swing his fists taking down everyone in front of him, he shoved them into the lockers which left a dent, knocked a handful of people out and by the last two. Kai was tired. "Run. If you don't, you'll end up like the rest of them, I'll only be showing you mercy this once, don't ever come near me again." Kai exited out of the locker room, limping towards his dorm. He got his key out and opened the door, there was no one there so he went over to one of the beds which was nicely set, layed down and went to sleep.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:15 pm

He watched the little fight scene, a faint frown cast upon his face. "What a violent guy..." he murmured to himself. He exited the locker room and headed to his dorm, which at the moment, he knew was a single. He entered his dorm, which was fairly large. It had two opposing beds, desks, bathrooms, and what not. He threw his backpack near the edge of his bed and took an apple from the small kitchen. Biting into it, he sat down at his desk, and fired up his computer. A faint smile etched through his face and he launched Flyff and Grand Fantasia at the same time. "Time to multi-task..." he said outloud.

It took her a few minutes to reach her dorm. She waited outside, taking in a deep breath, before she opened the door, and walked through it. With brief surprise and a rising irritation, she looked at the sleeping figure of Kai. "Oh, you got to be fucking kidding me," she complained to herself. She shook her head from side to side, and slowly let down her backpack near her own closet. "Out of all the damn people I could get, I get a guy. And it's THIS guy too. Life just loves slapping me in the face today," she said. She looked down at her suitcase, which was already here, and took out a fresh pair of clothes. She went into her individual bathroom, and turned on the shower. She took off her clothes and walked into the water, which felt calming and relaxing.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:25 pm

Kitsune’s dorm was #210, which just so happened to be Yuri’s dorm, something he found out during seemingly trivial hallway conversation, to which he thought, (“Damn, I wish I could have gotten a cute guy instant of a skimpy girl”)

Once arriving at her dorm with Kitsune, who she was eagerly working on making him her property, they were welcomed by a familiar voice saying “Time to multi-task” they opened the door, to see that the lights were off except for one very bright light, where they saw Kirito, on his laptop playing a game, this occurrence excited Kitsune, but seriously pissed off Yuri, because now the black-haired nerd who wouldn’t give Kitsune paper, was getting in her way.

Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:33 pm

Kai was awoken to the shower. "God damnit who the fu-" He saw that there was a suitcase with some clothes spread out. Female clothes. "No... I swear to god, if it's who I think it is..." Kai went to the bathroom door and knocked. There was no reply. "God damnit, I swear to god if it's That faggot Kitsune or Ms. Jiggly Tits. I'm going to destroy this dorm." Kai knocked once more but however he was leaning against the door, this made it fall down and he fell with it. "Fuck, my head... Sorry abut tha-"
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:42 pm

He continued to play the two different MMO's, not noticing that Kitsune and Yuri had just entered the dorm. After all, he still thought he had a single dorm for now, which the school staff had told him. In-game, his character leveled up again, bringing a faint smile to his face. However, when the sound of a door closing emitted behind him, he stopped playing for a moment, and glanced back. What he saw, almost made him facedesk. It was Kitsune and Yuri. "Uh...why are you two here? I should be the only one in this dorm," he said to the two of them, his voice still bored and blank in front of other people.

In all honestly, she didn't hear Kai when the male yelled at her behind the door. However, she did happen to notice when the door got knocked down, and Kai came tumbling into the bathroom. Hikari froze mid-place, a small blush forming on her cheeks, and she quickly pulled the shower curtains over, masking herself in an instant. "What the fuck are you doing inside here? Can't you see that I'm kinda taking a shower? Get the hell out before I kick your ass!" she yelled at Kai, her voice showing irritation, although she was rather embarrassed in reality. Although, she was going to make sure to kick Kai's ass after she did exit the shower. Slowly and painfully.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:51 pm

Kitsune:Nakamura and Yuri:Tochigi

Kitsune responded to Kirito’s angry response to his and Yuri’s appearence, “not according to this paper, you don’t”. Yuri joined in and ganged up on him, “Yeah this is our room, we have some catching up to do”. To be quickly interrupted by Kitsune saying “hey why don’t I get to know Kirito a little better”, this paper-giving-hating boy was already getting in Yuri’s way, she did not like that, and in the moment quickly said to Kirito “Listen to me bitch, get out of here so I can get to know Kitsune” clearly she did not realize what she had said until after she had said it.

Last edited by Kitsune Nakamura on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next