The World Beyond Our Eyes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Chapter 3 : Transfer Students

4 posters

Go down

Chapter 3 : Transfer Students Empty Chapter 3 : Transfer Students

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:19 pm

[Chapter 3 : Transfer Students]
Opening Music :

Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 : Transfer Students Empty Re: Chapter 3 : Transfer Students

Post  Kirito Arisato Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:43 pm

[Scene 1 : Theme : [Only admins are allowed to see this link] ]

K i r i t o : A r i s a t o

Total darkness surrounded him, the last thing he remembered was faint images of large mother wolves and a headless horseman. They were just fragments of a dream, that you really wished that you could remember, but never could piece them together. As he continued to construct his memory back together, his eyes opened. A school dorm surrounded him, yet he still felt a slight searing pain in his chest. Slowly sitting up, he looked at the other bed, Kitsune and Yuri hugging each other rather tightly, and still sleeping. He scratched his head and let out a small sigh, slowly pushing himself off the bed, and looked at the clock. 15 minutes to the first bell. Whatever he saw in his dream was just a nightmare, one that he didn't have to think about. After all, he could just play MMO's later and just forget all about it. He walked into the bathroom, changing into a fresh pair of clothes, which consisted of a simple pair of blue-colored jeans and a black jacket. He brushed his teeth as well and exited it, throwing an apple at Kitsune's face. "Wake up, you two lovebirds," he stated, looking at his watch.

H i k a r i : D e n a u l t

Still sitting on top of the bed, she remained quiet, unable to think. Was that truly a nightmare or something else? She wasn't the one to get weird dreams where she just goes crazy and kills everyone. Then again, she was "sane" now or whatever it was called. Pushing herself off the bed, she walked into the bathroom, made sure it was fortified and locked this time, and performed her usual morning routine. Feeling refreshed now, she walked back into the dorm, and took an apple from the kitchen, lacing her fingers around it. She bit into it, nibbling slowly on the red fruit. The perverted mongrel was still sleeping, and as punishment for yesterday, she decided to let him sleep in. Class would first start in another ten minutes, and it didn't seem like he was getting up anytime soon. With that thought out, she picked up her backpack slowly, and head out the door, walking to her first class for the day, Spanish 2.
Kirito Arisato
Kirito Arisato
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:02 am

Kai:Agito
Kai awoke from the "nightmare" while breathing heavily. "What the fuck? What am I doing back here, it couldn't be a dream. It felt too real..." He sat up on his bed, slipping his feet into his slippers, he put his hand in front of his eyes. "My vision... It's fine." He then went to the bathroom where he brushed his teeth and splashed water in his face to fully awaken him. "I... Died. It was that crazy bitch who killed me, it hurt so fucking much... But why can't I feel it anymore?" Kai went to the kitchen, where he walked to the fridge, there he looked at the food that was there, eggs, milk, and orange juice. In the cabinets was just a box of cereal. "I'm not feeling hungry..." Kai walked back to the room, he was still in his pajamas, he packed for his first class of the day, French 2. The time was 7:30, and school starts at 8:00. "I probably might as well go early, dressed or undressed doesn't matter to me, as long as I have my jacket." Kai put his jacket on and walked right out of the door towards the school campus.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Chapter 3 : Transfer Students Empty

Post  Shikuna Sat Nov 17, 2012 12:43 am

Noki:Kurosaki
She had calmly gone through all the paperwork necessary even though it really made her want to cringe. But she held herself back, as usual. The office lady was nice enough but rather cosmetically concerned, she noticed. And something appeared to be bothering the office lady, not that it affected Noki. She brushed it off and waved goodbye. Walking in her graceful stride, Noki found herself outside Spanish 2 10 minutes early. Now she really had nothing better to do so she leaned against the wall and proceeded to space out. Most people were worried about being the weird transfer student--but to Noki it didn't matter. Just more faces and names to memorize. She had always just put on a public mask and blended in with the sea of faces. In the end it didn't really matter. She'd just trudge through the day and lose herself when she could finally be alone. All the company she would ever need was herself. She couldn't hurt herself. And that way she couldn't hurt others either. Perfect. The bell jolted her back to reality, and as she walked into first period she exhaled, "Here I go." A polite smile played on her lips.

Last edited by Shikuna on Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Shikuna
Shikuna

Back to top Go down

Post  Kitsune Nakamura Sat Nov 17, 2012 1:05 am

Kitsune:Nakamura

Kitsune woke up to a thump on the back of his head, and screamed in fear of the fact that he had just died. All he could see was darkness, until it moved; his face had just found its way into Yuri’s breasts again. He fell off the bed, the thump waking up Yuri, who’s breast vibrations and the screaming had not woke up, but the sound of Kitsune getting hurt woke her up.

Yuri:Tochigi

Yuri woke up to Kitsune on the floor and asked scared “Are you alive!?” to which she was responded to with a “yeah”. She looked at the clock on the wall, only 30 minutes until school started, she jumped out of bed in fear of being late and quickly changed into actual clothes, to which Kitsune followed suit. They both ran to school to be sure they weren’t late for French 2.
Kitsune Nakamura
Kitsune Nakamura

https://theworldbeyond.rpg-board.net/u5

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum